Thursday, March 8, 2012

Feeling Prosperous!

The artists and curator at the Hyde Park Bar and Grill at Westgate
It is only when we have the courage
to face things exactly as they are
without any self-deception or illusion
that a light will develop out of events
by which the path to success may be recognized.
― I Ching

Three months ago on January 1, instead of a New Years Resolution, I decided that "PROSPER" would be my word for the year which meant that this would be the year I become prosperous. Of course, I had no idea what I would have to go through purging all that was holding me back from feeling like I could prosper. And isn't the word prosperous relative? I realized that you don't attract what you want, you attract what you are.

Right now I am feeling extremely prosperous! My son called me today, he is going to be 32 on March 27 and on March 31 he is having his first art show in St Louis. How cool is that? I t makes me feel prosperous! He is following in my footsteps, I went back to art school at 32! On the home front I am beyond busy in my own art business. I had 2 art shows and got my art into the very busy "Navidad Farms" Gift store in one week.

Prosperity to me = Feeling sooo very blessed that my children and grandchildren are happy and healthy. I have soo many friends and family that have been so very supportive and loving during the good times as well as the bad times. Thank you all sooooo very much for taking time out of your busy schedules to come to my art show last night. I am deeply and profoundly grateful.

Two Sisters! CiCi and NaNa
Christina and Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment