Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Darling Daughter-in-Law, Carrie!

Carrie, Christian and Andrew
Happy 30th Birthday to my darling daughter-in-law, Carrie!
...and her mom, Barb.
I couldn't have picked a better extended family
If I had tried.
How cool is it that in the midst of all the
Crazy 20 something year olds,
My son picked an angel to be his wife? 
Thank You Christian! 
I have enjoyed making beautiful memories with you,
I look forward to creating new memories,
I thank you for  having courage through the hard times,
My son is blessed to have you as his wife.
Andrew is so very blessed have you for a mother.
May all our dreams that we dream together come true!
May we all prosper and be in health.
Thank you for being a loving wife, mother and daughter.
I am so proud of you!
Love CiCi

Christina, Carrie, Barb and Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment