Sunday, December 4, 2011

30 Days Of Gratitude Day 3

Carrie, Christian and Andrew

Day 3 and I thought this would be easy, however, I woke up this morning feeling less than excited about spending Sunday morning alone, drinking coffee. I have to eat before I go to the gym. Yuke!  Food in the morning, alone.... bummer. It's Sunday, it's cold dark and rainy. Not a problem if you have someone to stay in bed and cuddle with. I used to look forward to Sundays. I have been rethinking my life lately and these days my priorities have changed. My day revolves around my art and I plan my studio time around the sunshine.... and there isn't any. So let me see... there was nobody to wake up with AND no sunshine. WTF? Okay... no sun... now what? 

WaaaLaaaa.... within seconds of deciding I was not even going there in my mind, I got a video text message from Christian, Carrie and Andrew. There is nothing like watching a 4 year old crawl in and out of a life size box that has been converted to a fort to make my day!


So what am I grateful for on this dreary December day? The light of my life. My children and grandchildren. I hear it said often and I will have to agree that my children are my biggest blessing and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel grateful for them!
Total Gratitude
that Adriane and Christian
picked me to be their MOM!
Chris, Dylan and Adriane on Dylan's 15th Birthday

Sarah, Dylan and Adriane on Dylan's 15th Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment