Friday, October 28, 2011

KUT Song of the day by "The Preservation!"

The Preservation
Would you look at that! My sweet little niece's band has the song of the day on KUT!
Click here to hear to read about them and hear the song on the KUT website----> The Preservation: “Modern Dance” And here you can also download the song "Third Story." 

So here is the CD   ------------>
I haven't had time to listen to the whole thing, I'm sure it is wonderful.
To date, my favorite song is one they wrote for me called "Sweet Cecelia."
Mario's sister, Maria created this video for it.  Yeah I know you are wondering why a song about me would be called "Sweet Cecelia".... my full name is Cecelia Christina. That's a good Catholic name, wouldn't you say? Sure enough, out of the mouths of babes, the advice in the song has proven to be good advice. I am almost scared to listen to this whole CD... I may have to start paying attention. The name of the CD even scares me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment