Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Love ~ Gratitude

First thing every morning I sit with my coffee and open my emails. I look forward to my "Thoughts from the Universe" and "Brave Girls Club." Today my "Thoughts from the Universe" reminded me that thoughts become things and words are thoughts that will become things the soonest.

Last night I was sitting at "New World Deli" having a sandwich with friends while watching Sarah Elizabeth Campbell and the Banded. My friend Patti couldn't stop looking at my necklace and finally asked if she could see it. There is a cool story behind this necklace. A few months ago I heard about a study that was done by a Japanese scientist, Dr. Emoto. In the study he discovered the profound effect that words, ideas and music have on water molecules. The words "Gratitude and Love" create the highest frequency and most beautiful crystals in water molecules. I decided to design a necklace with the words "Gratitude and Love" and start wearing it. Within a day of wearing it, my brother told me he was drawn to it and wanted one. I haven't been able to keep the necklaces because every time I wear it, someone says they are very drawn to it and want one so I normally take it off and it becomes theirs. This has happened 5 times. I am considering carrying an extra in my purse from now on.

Love needs to be based in gratitude
and gratitude needs to be based in love.
 Love is an active word and gratitude is passive.
The most beautiful crystals result from the words "Love and Gratitude"

2 comments:

  1. I love this necklace Christina and the intention behind it AND the reminder it brings to those who are moved by it. If you have a spare when I come to Texas I would love to purchase one from you
    abrazos
    Tracy ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this comment, I have my "Love and Gratitude" pendants on Etsy!
      Look Here ---> http://www.etsy.com/shop/christinafajardoart?section_id=5050110

      Thanks! Christina

      Delete