Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cha Cha Cha Changes!

Last week at this time I was a wreck. I spent the week trying to focus on art, my online classes, instead I just took a lot of baths and cried. When all else fails hang out with a grandson. I picked up Dylan for the weekend but then he had to go home so bright and early on Monday, I had a melt down. Fortunately, during the melt down I had a heart to heart talk with Tony and we planned lunch, then I had a therapy session scheduled.

Today was a new day. I had a 3 hour lunch date with Tony. He was being as honest as he knows how to be. Big step. He is finally learning that honesty is the best policy. I think... taking baby steps anyway. At any rate, I have been through the mill this week but I feel like I have learned so much about myself. I have some deep rooted thoughts about who I am supposed to be and the Universe seems to throw me curve balls to mold me into something new. The growing pains this week have been excruciatingly painful. Just trying to remember it is the journey, not the destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment